Taking Care of You and Your Family
At Phoenix Health, we are here to help you make the best choices based on your individual needs. Our doctors take time to get to know you and your health concerns, ensuring that your relationship with us is a personal one. Your primary care provider is in charge of coordinating your care among Phoenix Health specialty care providers, as well as participating in office visits and developing treatment plans for any issues that arise.
We're a full-service primary care clinic...
Reach out to your Phoenix Health primary care provider if you need any of the following health care services:
- Routine checkups and Health Screenings
- Detailed Physical and Sports Examinations
- Nutritional & Weight Loss Evaluations
- COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination
- Vaccination for Adults & Children
- Strep Throat Tests, Flu Tests & Flu Shots
- Cholesterol Screening
- Full Telemedicine Services
- Referrals to Specialists
- Healthy Lifestyle Changes
- Minor Injuries or Illnesses
- Management of Chronic Health Conditions
- and more!
Your primary care doctor is the most important health-care professional in your life. They provide long-term care for all acute and chronic illnesses, including diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease. They also coordinate any specialty care you may require.